Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hope for Ollie airs on Australian Television

Hope For Ollie website featured on TV
Yesterday was a pretty special day for Ollie and myself. After having blogged about the Television crew in my house on Saturday the 25th of May I can finally say that the episode has aired. I would have posted this comment yesterday (on the day of airing) but was totally overwhelmed answering caring emails, offers of help and even processing an increase in orders on our website, HopeForOllie.com - endorsed by The Children's Hospital at Westmead and with all net proceeds donated to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) research.

My beautiful Ollie

I'm so pleased with the positive coverage and for the truly amazing affects this has on raising awareness for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Please share this video and help spread awareness so we may find a cure for DMD and help eradicate this terrible disease spread among boys.


Check out this great MSN video - Hope for Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment